dissabte, 9 de juny del 2007

What had happened to Winner Taco?

Sometimes I like to talk about stupid things such as that one and today is the day.

Frigo, the well known ice cream brand in Spain, started selling this incredible ice cream around when I was 14. It was my favourtie. And suddently one summer it disappeared, they decided to stop selling it.
I dunno what really makes deciding such things without considering the part of the population who's agaisnt it! We don't have anything like this nowadays... Ice cream that mixed biscuit, caramel, chocolate, cream and peanuts...

In days like today doing nothing but studying I'd like to buy one and eat it little by little, just like before...

2 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

Well, my favourite is, and it always be (I hope!) the Maxibon!

Ñam ñam :D

Enkeli ha dit...

juas juas juas!! Ahora mismo me acabo de comer uno!! este año vienen en forma de aro! xD