dimarts, 8 de maig del 2007

JADESOTURI - Er finlandé que zabe shino





Bewitching movie of love and war mixing finnish (kalevala) and chinese mithology.
The best, its music. I saw it for the first time last Saturday donwloaded by Emule thinking I was gonna get it with english subtitles but it wasn't...

I couldn't wait so I watched in finnish and chinese language LOL and the result is... ok, I admit I didn't understand much hahaha finnish sounded me familiar but I couldn't believe it was gonna turn half of the movie into chinese... Gosh!! but I just LOVE IT!!

...Though cannot wait for the subtitles version...

Enjoy the thriller! Finnish-Chinese againg :P

director ANNTI-JUSSI ANNILA
main actors TOMMI ERONEN, KRISTA KOSONEN, ZHANG JINGCHIU
music KIMMO POHJONEN, SAMULI KOSMINEN

Rakastat sä mua vielä? ... sounds so beautiful...